Cristian's Rice with Chicken
Take a classic recipe, tune it up and make it awesome!
Recipe type: Main
- Olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic clove
- 300g chicken
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup white wine
- 1l chicken broth
- Orange colorant.
- Nice to have: 1 “paellera” type pan
- Put 5 olive oil tbsp in the pan and heat it a bit
- Cut the onion, the peppers and the chicken in small strips.
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Put the garlic and the peppers in the pan with some salt. Keep it there for 3 minutes. Stir it a bit.
- Add the onion. Keep it there for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken. Add salt and black pepper. Keep it there for 8 minutes. Stir it a bit.
- Heat the broth in another pot.
- Add 1 cup of white wine to the pan and wait until it reduces to the half.
- Once the wine reduced, add 3 cups of chicken broth. Add a bit of orange colorant. Wait till it boils.
- Add 1 cup of rice. Stir for 3 minutes. Wait 15 more minutes.