Very fancy and tasty recipe! Just take your mini-cocotte (or similar), and fill it with delicious stuff!
Rude's Oeuf Cocotte au Foie Gras
Recipe type: Main
- 2 eggs
- 50g foie grass (duck or goose)
- 20 ml. cooking cream
- First of all, you’ll need a mini-cocotte (small fireproof dishes in which the individual portions will be cooked and served).
- Set the oven to 180º.
- Grease the cocotte with some drops of oil with your fingers or a paper towel.
- Separate the whites from the yolks of the eggs and drop the whites inside the cocotte.
- Add the cooking cream, a little bit of salt and pepper and mix everything with a fork.
- Add the yolks to the mix and cover it with the piece of foie gras, add a little bit more pepper and salt.
- Place it in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Serve hot with some toasted bread.