Ladislav’s sweet dumplings from childhood…
Ladislav's Mother's Sweet Dumplings
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
Serves: 6 people
- 300g to 1kg flour
- 4 or 5 (500g) boiled potatoes
- 1 egg
- Vanilla Sugar
- Cocoa Powder
- Boil the potatoes in their skins. Then, peel and press or grate.
- Fruits thoroughly wash and cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Potatoes and salt in a bowl, mix the flour, egg and prepare dough from which we associate roller. This, in turn, cut into equal pieces and carefully wrap each plum. Cook for in a boiling lightly salted water. Cook until the dumplings rise to the surface.
- Potato dumplings with fruit split plate, slice of butter and sprinkle with sugar (even vanilla) or cocoa powder.
Ladislav’s mother secret pro tip: boil the potatoes and let cool overnight so the dough doesn’t become sticky.