It’s yummy, easy and heart healthy!
Larry's Breaded Salmon
Recipe type: Main
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil (3 for the coating, 1 for preparing the baking dish)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons herbs de Provence
- 2 200g pieces of salmon
- Preheat oven to 175°C and prepare a baking dish by drizzling about a tablespoon of olive oil in the bottom and coating the bottom completely.
- In one shallow bowl create a sauce by mixing the olive oil, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce, whisking them together to get a regular consistency (put your elbow into it).
- In another shallow bowl combine the oatmeal, salt and herbs de Provence.
- Dip each piece of salmon first in the sauce, coating thoroughly, then in the dry oatmeal mixture covering completely, and, finally, placing them in the prepared baking dish.
- Mix any left over sauce with the oatmeal mixture and, using a fork, cover the top of the salmon pieces with it.
- Place dish in the preheated oven and bake for 20 min.