Cristian's Rice with Chicken
Recipe type: Main
- Olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic clove
- 300g chicken
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup white wine
- 1l chicken broth
- Orange colorant.
- Nice to have: 1 “paellera” type pan
- Put 5 olive oil tbsp in the pan and heat it a bit
- Cut the onion, the peppers and the chicken in small strips.
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Put the garlic and the peppers in the pan with some salt. Keep it there for 3 minutes. Stir it a bit.
- Add the onion. Keep it there for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken. Add salt and black pepper. Keep it there for 8 minutes. Stir it a bit.
- Heat the broth in another pot.
- Add 1 cup of white wine to the pan and wait until it reduces to the half.
- Once the wine reduced, add 3 cups of chicken broth. Add a bit of orange colorant. Wait till it boils.
- Add 1 cup of rice. Stir for 3 minutes. Wait 15 more minutes.
Very fancy and tasty recipe! Just take your mini-cocotte (or similar), and fill it with delicious stuff!
Rude's Oeuf Cocotte au Foie Gras
Recipe type: Main
- 2 eggs
- 50g foie grass (duck or goose)
- 20 ml. cooking cream
- First of all, you’ll need a mini-cocotte (small fireproof dishes in which the individual portions will be cooked and served).
- Set the oven to 180º.
- Grease the cocotte with some drops of oil with your fingers or a paper towel.
- Separate the whites from the yolks of the eggs and drop the whites inside the cocotte.
- Add the cooking cream, a little bit of salt and pepper and mix everything with a fork.
- Add the yolks to the mix and cover it with the piece of foie gras, add a little bit more pepper and salt.
- Place it in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Serve hot with some toasted bread.
The hardest part of doing this very tasty dessert is finding the Rhubarb. Easy and delicious recipe for those who like intense flavours!
Recipe type: Dessert
- Very clean hands
- Rhubarb 8 sticks
- Butter 180g
- Flour 360g
- Caster sugar 50g
- Brown sugar 100g
- Regular sugar 100g
- A handful of nuts
- Cut the rhubarb and put it on an oven dish, size: half a finger
- Add the caster sugar to the cut rhubarb
- Cut the butter in dices
- Put the butter and the flour on a bowl and mash it up
- Add brown sugar and regular sugar to the bowl
- Hammer the nuts and add them to the bowl
- Cover the rhubarb with the mix from the bowl
- Sprinkle the oatmeal on top
- Put it in the oven 180°C for 25-30 minutes
- Serve hot with some crème fraîche and enjoy!
Just another recipes site